BONES - CERAMIC SUPER REDS PRECISION SKATEBOARD BEARINGS.
- Engineered for skating. Skate Rated®, not ABEC rated
- 100% high purity silicon nitrade ceramic balls
- Removable high speed nylon ball cage
- Removable non-contact, frictionless rubber shield
- Pre-lubricated with Bones Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Set of 8 bearings
Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.