This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Artwork by Jolby & Friends. Inspired by the vintage National Park tees of the 70s, the Geologers Organic T-Shirt is named for the rock hound pioneers of climbing. The tee is made from ringspun, long-staple organic cotton that’s sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Jolby & Friends is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Jolby & Friends
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Made in USA.